Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Roddy has an amazingly successful fundraiser





Well, it's a battle. Last night I attended Marilyn Roddy's fundraiser and I have a couple of observations.
1) Very well run, the atmosphere was awesome, great live music that wasn't to loud, wasn't too soft but was just perfect for listening and holding a conversation. I had to park my car about a quarter mile down the road. No problem the Roddy campaign already planned for that. They had two golf carts transporting people.
The crowd had money and came to fight for Roddy. As you can see my super beloved Lexus was out shined by a Mercedes and a brand spanking new dealer plates Masseratti.
Moral of the story Roddy will be well quipped and quickly reload her arsenal of fluid cash.

One thing I am noticing. Roddy is making strong inroads in battling for the Western Region. Since I lived a mile from the location I have also noticed that Roddy has been attending the all powerful Concord-Farragut Republican Club meetings which get a lot of media attention via Farragut Press. Sadly for some reason the Shopper refuses to cover the meetings hence the reasons why Farragut Press has in my opinion a better product. That and they got a strong team of dedicated reporters but I digress.

To be honest, the constant echo in this race is the following. 'Duncan Fatigue.' That is the main echo so many people telling me another Duncan running... The other side of the coin is I hear people hesitant on Roddy not so much for her guns in park vote. To be honest only people with super inside baseball knowledge complain about that. No it is her support of Red Light Cameras that is going to be her biggest hurdle.
However, that being said with all I am hearing on the street...literally I live here remember, this is my disrict. I feel as long as nobody else gets in the race Roddy has an excellent shot.
The one thing I did notice last night was that you didn't have the fence sitters and you didn't have the 'looky loos.' Let me explain, I can't even add up how many times I go to an event and I see the same people at the event I just saw at a rivals event. In English, so many people try to play both sides of the fence.
Roddy has a strong large dedicated core of supporters that can and are bringing the resources needed for a win.
Well, that is some leverage for now :)
Sincerely Daniel Hologram (my new name on the radio, it is catchy)

Please note. The statements listed immediately above are the sole opinion of the noted writer of the above document.The information should be construed as an open opinion and information contained in this document represents facts to the best of the writers knowledge and should not be viewed as permanent certified fact but that as the way the information is interpreted by the opinion of the author. Blogs are generated using speech-recognition technology. Therefore, this blog cannot guarantee their complete accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment